Venus XL 2

Hey,

So Lime Crime is quickly becoming one of my favourite brands. They're fun, cute and cruelty free, proving once again that you can have beauty without harming any animals.

They launched the Venus XL 2 (obviously a follow up to the original Venus XL) which is a gorgeous eyeshadow pallet with rose gold and earthy tones. Its got shimmery and matte shades that compliment each other so well. I've used this for mostly daytime looks so far but mostly it's just because outside of work I don't wear much make up, but that just means that when I find some make up that I'm excited to wear, it's kind of a big deal.

The texture of the shadows is nice. They don't feel chalky at all. I haven't had much fall out  from them when I apply them either. I haven't had any issues blending them, but i do find that the glitter shades apply better with my finger rather than a brush.

Since I saw it I was teasing myself with it and deliberated for ages whether or not to buy it and I finally got it, no regrets. It's a really beautiful pallet and I can't wait to experiment with it a bit more, trying out some night time looks or something a bit more out of my comfort zone.



Can we just...for a second...those colours!

Have you ever tired anything from Lime Crime? Did you know that it's now sold at Selfridges? Well now you do! 
Dee
x




Comments

Popular Posts