LUSH: Babyface

Hey

I have another naked product from Lush! And yes, it's another cleanser. 
Babyface! 

First let's talk about it's appearance. I love and hate this all at the same time. I think it's adorable but also terrifying, especially when you think about how you're going to be putting it on your face. It's a decent size and lasts a ridiculous amount of uses. 



Next let's look at the ingredients. Fair trade organic cocoa butter and shea butter, avocado butter, and extra virgin coconut oil. Now the first time I saw the ingredient list I was terrified it was going to make my skin oily and cause breakouts. I was wrong. They're nourishing and soothing on the skin and will remove the most stubborn make up, even eye make up. All those nourishing butters leave the skin feeling smooth and plumped up, giving you, yes that's right, a babyface! It's also got some tangerine oil in there which not only smells great, it's great for toning and brightening the skin with some natural vitamin C. 

Obviously I'm a fan of naked products because I'm all about those little changes that help the environment. I would urge you, whenever you can, to choose naked products or products in recyclable packaging. You might not see the effects of helping the planet, but it does help! If you haven't been the naked Lush shop in Manchester yet, make it your business to go visit because they have loads of exclusive products and it's a beautiful shop.

I'm always keen to know any other little ways I can make changes to my routine that will lessen my impact on the planet so please let me know if you have any other tips.

Dee
x

Comments

Popular Posts