LUSH: Movis

Hey!

Have you ever thought about what happens to your empty products when you throw them away? It's ok if you don't, most people don't really lose sleep over it. Recycling is one thing, and it's great, but what if you could skip the packaging completely?
Well unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know that LUSH do just that (with most of their products at least). Naked products are saving the planet, that might sound dramatic but it's true! Now I'm not saying throw out all your products and just buy naked products, I'm just saying that if we all thought about it a bit more and made little changes where we can, there'd be a lot less waste in the world.

Movis is the product I want to talk about today. It's a solid, naked facial cleanser and my skin loves it!



What they say about it :

If your skin kneads a little pick me up then look no further than this facial soap made with an extra virgin coconut and sunflower oil soap base. A hearty soap with plenty to give, wheatgerm oil moisturises while Fair Trade organic cocoa butter softens. Wholemeal bread blended throughout gently buffs and polishes skin as you wash, leaving you feeling soft, clean and just right. It's the best thing since sliced bread!

I can confirm that it is very moisturising and it does feel like it gently buffs away dead skin which is perfect for this freezing weather which is playing havoc with my skin. Usually I wouldn't like using a soap on my face for fear of it being way too drying, but Movis has a good balance of natural ingredients which isn't stripping or drying. It's £8.50 for 120g which is cheap as...well a loaf of bread actually. You can get it online or go into your local LUSH and they can wrap some up fresh for you. I got mine in the new Naked Shop on Market Street in Manchester. It's easily one of the prettiest shops I've ever been in and as the name suggests, everything in there except for the staff, is naked! It's brilliant that we've got this naked shop in the middle of such a huge city (the only other one in the world is in Milan, Italy) as it gives people a chance to make those little changes I mentioned earlier and to educate themselves on how much waste we actually produce through cosmetics and other beauty products.

Dee
x

Comments

Popular Posts