Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast

Hey,

I have thin, fine hair that doesn't really do much. After using nearly every thickening shampoo, volumising spray and root booster, I've become very skeptical when it comes to hair companies trying to sell me the dream. Then Living Proof came along.

Living Proof very kindly gifted me a Full Dry Volume Blast and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and kind of hate that I love it. I didn't want to believe that there was product that's essentially a blow dry in a bottle, sounds too good to be true, but this is it!



It's really easy to use, you spray it in sections around your head and then shake it up a bit, don't brush it out. It's kind of like applying dry shampoo but without the white marks all over your head. I've tried it with straight and curly hair and it definitely looks better when I curled my hair but there was still a difference with straight hair.

It's designed for fine and flat hair but really anyone who wants extra volume can use it. It can also be layered with other styling products like an actual blow dry spray or dry shampoo.

Living Proof as a brand are quite innovative and have won loads of awards, not just based on the quality of the products but on the science behind them. Full Dry Volume Blast has a molecule in there that's lighter than air which is why it give such great volume, but I'm not going  to get into the science here (unless you wanted me to in which case let me know and I can do more of that).

It's available to buy on their website or at Selfridges.

Dee
x

Comments

Popular Posts