Hello World!

Hello! 

Welcome to my first blog post (hooray, pat on the back for me). I've been deliberating for too long as to whether or not I should even do this, to the point where I was just annoying myself so I've just bitten the bullet and here I am! 

Now what do I write about? Well the plan is to write mostly lifestyle posts which for me will probably include a lot of random bits like fitness, food and beauty. A lot of people would say that those 3 topics are worthy of their own blogs but in all honesty, that's what my "lifestyle" consists of right now and it's what I know and if anyone has ever read anything about writing then you'll know what one of the first pieces of advice all writers are given is "write about what you know"

I'm not promising any kind of patterns or schedules when it comes to posting because this blog is a way for me to be creative and share my thoughts and passions, so if you need some kind of consistency then I apologise in advance. 

So in the meantime, go ahead and follow me on Instagram (@deeftw) and let me know what you'd like to see posts about. 



Dee
x

Comments

Popular Posts